This was a weird obsession for Me, I felt so inspired to make Zucchini bread… Never have I ever been a big Zucchini bread fan, but for whatever reason, I NEEDED to make it… and I am glad I did.
IT WAS DELICIOUS !!!
Here’s what you need
1 C Xyla
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1.5 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
1.25 C Flour ( I used Whole wheat, you could try Gluten free)
1 scoop Plain unflavoured Protein (I use Magnum Quattro)
1/2C Plain Greek yogurt or (Apple Sauce for no dairy version)
1/3C Coconut Oil (must be melted, or use olive)
2-3C shredded Zucchini
1C Organic Choc Chips ( You could omit if you wanted but WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU)
HOW TO PUT THIS TOGETHER
- In bowl number 1, mix eggs and sugar with vanilla
- Add cocoa and Yogurt or apple sauce & Oil
- In bowl number 2 mix flour, salt, baking powder and Protein
- Slowly add Dry to Wet and do NOT over mix it
- Fold in Zucchini and Chocolate Chips
Bake 45-60 min at 350.
I took mine out closer to 45 and it was a little moist but as it set it was amazing
Per slice ( and this makes 12)
BOOM….. eat it up:)