So you’ve made the decision to work with a trainer…Congratulations, things are about to get awesome:) I’m going to do my best to make this all work for you as smoothly as possible.
How We chose your program:
Live in my area?
We will sit down together, discuss what’s going on in your life, why you’ve chosen to sit down with me, and how I can fit into your journey. We will talk about your schedule and commitment levels, perhaps you have a family, multiple jobs, school, no transportation etc. We will talk nutrition, and we will begin our plan.
Live somewhere else?
The world of technology is about to become our best friend!!! We will set up either a phone call or even better, a Skype meeting and go over everything listed above.
*Single sessions ARE available ($75)
*Program design is available starting at $75 – please email inquiry
Penny Pinching packs a Punch!
Everybody has tough months and life takes over financially. To stop your journey sounds silly.
– Share the cost of training by partnering up with a friend or a group of friends for an equally effective workout.
– 10 pack of partner training $505 /person
– 10 pack of team training (3+ people) $425 /person
ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO GST
“Health & Happiness Coaching”
Offering 3, 6 and 12 month Coaching Programs.
All options include:
*Bi- Weekly Skype meetings ( to be booked within the first week)
*Bi- Weekly Progress Pics check in
*Training Programs designed specifically for YOU
*Nutrition Programs designed specifically for YOU
*Vitamin & Supplement guidance
3 months $499 ( $166.33/ month)
6 months $899 ($150.00/month)
12 months $1450 ($120.80/month)
Results are best attained through consistency, which is why I like to do a minimum of 3 months with each client.
1 month programs are available for $175
Tips & Tricks
1. DRINK UP ( aim for 3 Liters of water each day)
2. REST ( allow for 7 hours each night for optimal fat loss and ability to hold onto lean mass)
3. EAT ( eat smaller portions throughout the day for a stable metabolism- DO NOT starve yourself)
4. BUDDY UP ( finding an inspirational training partner can make all the difference in the world, having someone to be accountable for on days where you feel like sitting around instead of sweating it out)
5. DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT( FOOD I mean, plan your meals ahead. Pack them up in tuppaware containers, and bring them to work or play. Keep a box of Quest Protein bars in your car for those awful HANGRY moments)
6. SNAP A SELFIE ( I mean it, take progress pictures- You might hate the first few but I PROMISE as the changes start to happen, you will be THRILLED you took that first pic)