You should get the strong sensation by now that I am a HUGE fan of my long time supplement sponsor MAGNUM NUTRACEUTICALS, and for good reason too.
The entire line is PHARMACEUTICAL grade, clean, filler and binder FREE (which in the nutritional and supplement world is a scary reality) and just this past weekend at the 51st annual Mr Olympia was awarded POPEYES CANADA BRAND OF THE YEAR!!!!
The entire line is available for browsing and shopping here: www.hardmagnum.com
There are also a few other important nutritionals that I add into my daily routine and I’d like to share them with you 🙂
A common and poweful herb used widely in Ayurvedic practices. Grown mostly in India, northern Africa and the middle East, Ashwagandha is used for immune support, combating the effects of stress, memory and cognivity, reduction in depression, reduction in brain cell degeneration, stabilizingblood sugar, lowering cholesterol, enahancing sexual potency in both sexes.
HOW I USE IT: I place 1 -2 tsp powder in my Protein Crepe each morning
600-1000mg per day is advised
MACA ( also known as Peruvian Ginseng):
Grown in Central Peru in the highest point of the Andes, Maca has been grown in vegetable crops for nearly 3000 years. North Americans have just recently began using the plant as a medicine and nutritional.
Maca is used for aiding in anemia, chronic fatique, energy, athletic performance, stamina, memory, female hormonla imbalances, menopause symptoms, osteoperosis, depression and weakening bones. Maca is a great supplement to improve your sex drive and fertility.
HOW I USE IT: I place 1 tsp powder in my Protein Crepe or in smoothies
HIMALAYAN SEA SALT:
Him Salt is a million years old and untouched by toxins and pollutants that inhabit other forms of salt.
Him salt is known in the Himalayas as “white gold” and contains the same 84 natural minerals and elements as the human body.
The list of benefits is long…
- Controlling the water levels within the body, regulating them for proper functioning
- Promoting stable pH balance in the cells, including the brain.
- Encouraging excellent blood sugar health
- Aiding in reducing the common signs of aging
- Promoting cellular hydroelectric energy creation
- Promoting the increased absorption capacities of food elements within the intestinal tract
- Aiding vascular health
- Supporting healthy respiratory function
- Lowering incidence of sinus problems, and promoting over-all sinus health
- Reducing cramps
- Increasing bone strength
- Naturally promoting healthy sleep patterns
- Creating a healthy libido
- Circulator support
- Promotes kidney and gall bladder health when compared to common chemically-treated salt
HOW I USE IT: 1/4 tsp mixed with 200ml water first thing in the morning to awaken yoru energy stores, reduce the demand on your adrenals and rehydrate your body after hours of sleep. ( this tip has come to me from fellow Magnum athelete Marie, Alain and Holly)
I am always interested in learning about new and interesting nutritionals that YOU are loving, so please share :))
In health and happiness,